Cash, Treasury & Risk Management in India
Treasury steps up: Growth in times of disruption
The world is changing politically, economically, financially, technologically and commercially. Indian influence in global business is increasing, but how is it being affected by global disruptions? How are companies adapting to changes across the board?
Discover how your company should position itself in this environment of disruption and learn from success stories in India and abroad at EuroFinance’s 13th annual cash, treasury and risk management in India conference.
The 2015 programme has been developed based on research with you, the treasurer, and what you need to hear to move your companies forward.
Be part of the discussion on global and local best practices, take away key elements of risk, balance sheet, collections and payments, and re-assess the way you can harness the power of technology and infrastructure to help keep your company’s financial position ahead of the curve.
Bringing our global expertise to India, we have blended international themes into the Indian context and introduced exciting new themes such as digital disruption, progress of solutions and ideas in treasury and the future of banking. Get useful insights on these issues and discover how to prepare for the changes ahead.
New 2015 topics include:
- What do the latest disruptive changes mean for treasury?
- How have Indian payments systems mitigated against global risk?
- What do the changes in supply chain mean for the treasurer and how does this impact the management of cash?
- How do the key global regulatory changes impact Indian companies?
- What are the cybersecurity weak links in treasury and how can you help to fix them?
- Hear from expert practitioners, sieving through the elements of change
- Be a part of exciting discussions on risk management, balance sheet management, collections and payments
- Network with 300+ senior-level treasury and finance professionals from across India
PLUS! Brand new for 2015:
New interactive polling technology that lets you ask your questions, anonymously or not, direct to the speakers during sessions!
Who should attend?
The conference is designed for finance and treasury professionals working within, or responsible for, corporations in India. It is also open to bankers, professional advisers and other service providers operating in the corporate cash management market.
Business confidence high among Indian corporates66% of Indian treasurers feel more confident about their business' prospects in the next year.Read more
Treasury Verdict IndiaBusiness confidence high among Indian corporatesRead more
Testimonials from IndiaWhat leading global treasurers think about our international treasury conference in India.Read more
Top tips to getting the best rate at EuroFinance India 2013Our guide to the number of discounts that are available for our India treasury conference.Read more
Asian treasurers less optimistic than US peers on business' prospects54% of Asian treasurers feel more confident about their business' prospects in the next year.Read more
Treasury Verdict Asia 2013Asian treasurers less optimistic than US peers on business' prospects.Read more